We Recycle Christmas Tree Lights for Free
Materials > Christmas Tree Light Recycling
Every year when setting up holiday decorations millions of people find old strands of lights that are dead, tangled or otherwise unusable. Instead of throwing them into the trash and ultimately a landfill, there is a more eco-friendly alternative. Send us your old, used, or burnt out strands of holiday lights and we will recycle them in an environmentally friendly manner for free. Send any quantity of any type of light strand - Icicle lights, Christmas Tree lights, blinking lights, LED lights, outdoor holiday light strands. We will happily recycle just 1 strand, or dozens.
How to do it:
- Package up your lights into any shipping container they will fit in.
- Send them to our recycling facility:
Holiday Light Recycling Program
6445 Crater Lake Highway
Medford, OR 97501
- That's it!
- Is there a minimum quality that I have to send?
- Nope! Even 1 strand is OK.
- What types of light strands should I send?
- Pretty much any type of wire strand with lights - White lights, blinking lights, colored lights, icicle lights, old vintage lights, LED lights, outdoor lights, etc.
- Do I need to package or prepare them in any way?
- Nope! Just stick them in a box or envelope and send them using the cheapest shipping option from the post office. You don't need tracking, return receipt, insurance or anything. There is no need to specially package the lights
- Do I need to create a packing slip as with other shipments to The Refining
- No, you do not need a packing slip. You can just send the light strands.
- I have a very large quantity of lights
- If you have 1000 pounds or more, contact us or give us a call at 1-877-256-5646